- November 15, 2006
- Toys & Games
- The Danger:
- Some of these toys contain lead paint. Also, some of the toys have sharp points, posing laceration or puncture wound hazards.
- This recall involves about 190,500 "Kool Toyz" brand toys, including sets containing die-cast cars, playground set, dollhouse set, dinosaurs, trucks, boats, and planes. The packaging is primary blue and has the "Kool Toyz" logo is on the upper left corner of the packaging:
- For photos of all of these products (we couldn't include them all!) click here
- Sold At:
- Target Stores nationwide from July 2006 through September 2006 and on Target.com from August 2006 through September 2006 for between $10 and $20.
- What To Do:
- Take these toys away from children and return them to the nearest Target Store for a full refund. For more information, please contact Target at (800) 440-0680 between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, or visit www.target.com.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.