- September 26, 2007
- Toys & Games
- The Danger:
- Paint on the toy knights contains excessive levels of lead, violating the federal lead paint standard.
- The recall includes about 800 units of three different silver knight toys. They are mounted on red horses sold individually in see-through blister cards. "Britains" and "Knights of the Sword" are printed on the top of the card in the packaging. The recalled toys include:
- Mounted silver knight with an axe on a red horse
- Mounted silver knight with two hands on a raised weapon on a red horse
- Mounted silver knight with a lance on a red horse
- Sold At:
- Specialty toy stores nationwide from April 2004 through March 2006 for about $8.
- What To Do:
- Take these recalled toys away from young children immediately and contact RC2 to receive a full refund. For additional information, contact RC2 toll-free at (866) 725-4407 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or visit their Web site at http://recalls.rc2.com.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.