- October 4, 2007
- Toys & Games
- KB Toys
- The Danger:
- Paint on the toys can contain excessive levels of lead, violating the federal lead paint standard.
- The recall includes about 10,000 different kinds of wooden toys and sets:
- Sold At:
- KB Toys stores nationwide:
- The Pull-Along Wagons were sold from August 2005 to August 2007 for between $9 and $13.
- The 10-in-1 Activity Learning Carts were sold from August 2006 to September 2007 for about $30.
- The Flip-Flop Alphabet Blocks were sold from August 2006 to September 2007 for about $7.
- What To Do:
- Immediately take the recalled toys away from children and return them to any KB Toys retail store for a store credit. For additional information, contact KB Toys toll-free at (888) 843-9520 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or visit their Web site at www.recall.kbtinfo.com.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.