- December 12, 2007
- Toys & Games
- Far East Brokers and Consultants
- The Danger:
- The recalled game has parts that contain excessive levels of lead.
- This recall involves about 14,000 fishing games. The game contains a fishing pole, one large battery-operated fish, and three small wind-up fish. The UPC #011546208270 and product #25741 are printed on the product's packaging.
- Sold At:
- Grand Union Family Markets, Southern Family Markets, P&C Stores, Publix Super Markets, and Food Lion stores nationwide from October 2007 through November 2007 for about $10.
- What To Do:
- Take the game away from children immediately and return it to the store for a full refund. For more information, contact Far East Brokers and Consultants toll-free at (877) 695-8354 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or visit their Web site at www.fareastbrokers.com.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.