- May 23, 2007
- Toys & Games
- Tri-Star International
- The Danger:
- These toys contain small parts, which could pose a choking hazard to young children.
- This recall includes about 2,000 rattles and wind-up toys.
- The ball rattle is a multicolored, 3-inch ball with oval openings and a small hexagonal opening at each end.
- The wrist rattle toy is a white plastic wristband toy with six multicolored balls with small bells inside.
- The wind-up toy is a 7.5-inch pink giraffe with yellow legs and a green wind-up knob below the tail of the giraffe.
- Sold At:
- Dollar stores in California from January 2005 through May 2007 for about $1.
- What To Do:
- Immediately take the toys away from children and return the product to the original store for a full refund. For additional information, contact Tri-Star at (510) 856-8785.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.