- December 27, 2006
- Regal Lager
- The Danger:
- Children can touch the rear tires when sitting in the stroller's add-on seat, posing an abrasion hazard.
- This recall involves about 14,300 e3 Buggy strollers. This model is a three-wheeled stroller with a black steel tubing frame, sold in a variety of fabric colors. An additional seat, known as a "Doubles Kit," can be added directly behind the main stroller's seat, allowing a second child to ride in the stroller. This seat can either be added on top of the stroller's frame or attached on top of the rear axle in the lower position. When used in the lower position, a seated child can reach the wheels.
- An additional 425 e3 Twin Buggy Strollers were recalled on May 4, 2006
- Sold At:
- Baby furniture and baby products stores nationwide and Internet retailers from July 2005 through November 2006 for about $380.
- What To Do:
- Stop using the additional rear seat in the lower position on top of the rear axle immediately and contact Regal Lager for free additional rear wheel guards. For more information, contact Regal Lager at (800) 593-5522 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, e-mail email@example.com, or visit their Web site at www.regallager.com.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.