- August 12, 2010
- Health & Safety
- Circus World Displays Limited (CWD)
- The Danger:
- Wiring in the baby monitor camera can overheat and emit smoke, posing a burn hazard to consumers.
- This recall involves about 800 Levana wireless baby monitors with model number LV-TW300. The receiver front is white and green with six round buttons and the printed word "Levana." It is 7 inches tall and includes a stand/base. The camera is white, about 5 inches tall and is attached to a 3 1/2 inch long white base. The camera can rotate and swivel in various directions. The camera and receiver each have an A/C adapter.
- Sold At:
- BB Buggy and Health and Safety stores nationwide and on the Internet between February and May 2010, for about $200.
- What To Do:
- Immediately stop using the baby monitor and return it to CWD for a refund or replacement of a different model. When returning, please include the entire product, your complete name, mailing address, and phone number in the package and mail to Circus World Displays Ltd, Attention: Adam Crysler, Dealer Returns Specialist, 60 Industrial Parkway Suite Z64, Cheektowaga, NY 14227. For more information, contact Circus World Displays toll-free at 866-946-7828 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at mylevana.com
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.