- May 11, 2006
- Playground Equipment
- Backyard Ventures
- The Danger:
- Defective bolts could cause the frame of the swing set to detach from the fort structure, posing a fall hazard.
- This recall involves about 26,000 swing sets. Models include:
- Grand Teton
- Outlook II
- The swing sets are made of wood and feature various types of slides, swings, and a fabric canopy over part of the structure.
- Sold At:
- Wal-Mart, Menards, and Toys "R" Us stores nationwide and Walmart.com from February 2006 through March 2006 for about $1,000.
- What To Do:
- Stop using the swing set immediately and contact Backyard Ventures to receive repair instructions and free replacement bolts for the recalled swing sets. For more information, call Backyard Ventures at (800) 856-4445 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. CT Monday through Friday, visit www.adventureplaysets.com, or e-mail email@example.com.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.