- February 1, 2006
- Play Yards, Gyms & Activity Centers
- SunTome Trading
- The Danger:
- The walkers can fit through a standard doorway and are not designed to stop at the edge of a step. Babies using these walkers can be seriously injured or killed.
- This recall involves about 600 baby walkers. The recalled walkers have eight wheels and are sold in various colors including dark blue, pink and white, or pink and red. The activity trays on the baby walkers have a steering wheel, various rattles and a mirror or animal themes. The trays play music when the baby pushes a button. "Baby" is printed on a sticker on the tray or the walker's base.
- Sold At:
- Retail toy stores nationwide from March 2001 through January 2006 for about $20.
- What To Do:
- Immediately stop using the recalled walkers and return them to the store for a full refund. For more information, contact SunTome Trading Corp. at (888) 786-8663 between 9:30 a.m. and 6 p.m. PT Monday through Friday.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.