- October 16, 2008
- Play Yards, Gyms & Activity Centers
- My Way
- The Danger:
- The walkers violate the baby walker voluntary standard. They can fit through a standard doorway and are not designed to stop at the edge of a step.
- This recall involves about 800 baby walkers that were sold for babies 6 months and older. The walkers were sold in the following colors: pink, red, green, blue, and ivory. They have an activity tray with a steering wheel and other toys. "My Way Corp" is printed on a sticker on the front of the walker.
- Sold At:
- Independent discount stores in Puerto Rico from November 2004 through March 2008 for between $18 and $25.
- What To Do:
- Immediately stop using these walkers and return them to the store where purchased for a full refund. For more information, contact My Way Corp. collect at (787) 758-5848 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.