- February 1, 2006
- Play Yards, Gyms & Activity Centers
- Ace Han
- The Danger:
- The walkers can fit through a standard doorway and are not designed to stop at the edge of a step. Babies using these walkers can be seriously injured or killed.
- This recall involves about 2,500 baby walkers. The walkers have eight wheels and an activity tray with interactive toys. The walkers are blue and pink with various designs on the cloth seat. "Imported by Ace Han Corp" is printed on labels located on the base of the walkers.
- Sold At:
- Independent retail stores in New York and Philadelphia from April 2004 through January 2006 for about $20 to $30.
- What To Do:
- Immediately stop using the recalled walkers and return them to the store for a full refund. For more information, contact Ace Han at (800) 521-5115 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.