- October 4, 2007
- Dollar General Merchandising
- The Danger:
- Paint on the center of the eyes of some of the cups can contain high levels of lead, violating the federal lead paint standard.
- The recall includes about 63,000 green, plastic Frankenstein head-shape tumblers.
- Sold At:
- Dollar General stores nationwide in September 2007 for about $1.
- What To Do:
- Immediately take these tumblers away from young children and return them to the store where purchased for a refund or replacement product. For additional information, contact Dollar General at (800) 678-9258 between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or visit their Web site at www.dollargeneral.com.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.