- November 1, 2012
- Atico International USA Inc.
- The Danger:
- The mini projection lights can overheat and melt, posing a burn hazard to consumers. Atico International USA has received two reports of incidents, including one minor burn injury.
- This recall involves about 3,000 plastic Halloween mini projection lights. They are about 6 inches long and have Halloween-themed black designs on them. They were sold in orange, green and purple. The projection lights came in a cardboard blister pack with a purple background. The phrase "Ghouloween" is printed on the upper left-hand corner.
- Sold At:
- Five Below stores nationwide during September 2012 for $1.25.
- What To Do:
- Immediately stop using the recalled mini projection lights and contact Atico International to receive a full refund. Call toll-free at (888) 253-6342 or visit www.aticousa.com/recalls.html for more information.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.