- September 26, 2007
- Jewelry & Accessories
- TOBY N.Y.C.
- The Danger:
- This recall includes about 23,500 jewelry sets sold in different styles:
- A pink and clear crystal bead necklace and bracelet set with a painted metallic crown pendant
- A pink and white pearl necklace and bracelet set with a painted metallic poodle pendant
- A pink pearl necklace, earrings, and ring set.
- A pink crystal and wood bead necklace and bracelet set with a monkey pendant
- A pink and clear crystal bead necklace and bracelet set with a heart pendant
- All sets are sold in a pink gift box with "TOBY & ME" printed on the front and "TOBY & ME" hangtags attached to the packaging.
- Sold At:
- T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, A.J. Wright, Cracker Barrel, and Shopko stores nationwide from August 2006 through August 2007 for between $8 and $15.
- What To Do:
- Immediately take the recalled jewelry away from children and contact TOBY N.Y.C. for information on receiving a full refund or replacement item. For additional information, contact TOBY N.Y.C. toll-free at (866) 235-0588 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.