- December 18, 2008
- Jewelry & Accessories
- Aloha 808 Trading
- The Danger:
- The recalled jewelry contains high levels of lead.
- This recall involves about 12,800 pieces of metal jewelry. There are eight styles of the silver-colored jewelry:
- Flower ear ring
- Three-flower pendant
- Necklace with red flower and a metal leaf pendant
- Miniature sandals in aqua, purple, green, orange and turquoise
- Sold At:
- Small retail stores and kiosks in Honolulu, Hawaii from April 2008 through November 2008 for between $2 and $5.
- What To Do:
- Immediately stop using the recalled jewelry and contact Aloha 808 Trading for a refund or exchange. For additional information, contact Aloha 808 Trading collect at (808) 923-3660 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.