- April 21, 2014
- Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
- The Danger:
- The product contains eggs, which is not declared on the label. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to egg run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product. There have been no reported injuries or illnesses associated with this recall.
- The recall affects approximately 29,000 units of Wegmans Easter Bread (braided loaf) 17 oz., UPC 77890 32431 (all code dates). Wegmans Easter Bread is a braided loaf with drizzled white frosting (some loaves also have colored sprinkles). The product is packaged in clear plastic, and sold in Wegmans bakery department.
- Sold At:
- Wegmans stores located in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Virginia, and Maryland.
- What To Do:
- Return the product to Wegmans for a full refund. Customers can also contact the consumer affairs department toll free at 1-855-934-3663.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.