- July 19, 2014
- Wawona Packing Co.
- The Danger:
- These products are being recalled due to the potential contamination of Listeria monocytogenes. No illnesses have been linked to this recall to date.
- The recall affects certain lots of whole peaches (white and yellow), nectarines (white and yellow), plums and pluots packed between June 1, 2014 through July 12,2014.
This recall was updated to include all products packaged through July 17, 2014. The recalled products include the following brands marketed to consumers: Sweet 2 Eat, Sweet 2 Eat Organic, Mrs. Smittcamp's, and are also packed in private labels.
- Click here to view an updated list of items and UPC codes
- Sold At:
- Nationwide, including retailers Trader Joe's, Costco, and Wegmans
- What To Do:
- Do not consume them and discard them. Consumers may contact Wawona Packing toll-free at 1-888-232-9912 or visit wawonapacking.com.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.