- May 19, 2014
- WhiteWave Foods
- The Danger:
- Half-gallon containers of Silk Light Original Soymilk may contain undeclared almondmilk. People who have an allergy or sensitivity to almond run the risk of serious or life threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product. No illnesses have been reported to date.
- About 21,402 half-gallon containers are printed with "use by" dates of either June 22, 2014 or June 23, 2014 (printed as 06/22/14 or 06/23/14) on the front of the carton above the pour spout and a Universal Product Code (UPC) of 25293 60101 on the back of the package. This recall only applies to the plant codes listed below.
• 06/22 or 23/14 hh:mm 48-0994 EH3 ? 5 1
• 06/22 or 23/14 hh:mm 48-0994 EH3 ? 5 2
• 06/22 or 23/14 hh:mm 48-0994 EH3 ? 4 3
• 06/22 or 23/14 hh:mm 48-0994 EH3 ? 4 4
Consumers should look for UPC information on the back of the individual half gallons and the lot codes on the front of the half gallon above the pour spout.
- Sold At:
- Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
- What To Do:
- Return the product to the place of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Consumers with questions can contact the Company at 1-866-663-4349.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.