- April 14, 2014
- Health Matters America Inc.
- The Danger:
- The products are being recalled because they were found to contain undeclared milk. People who have an allergy to milk run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products. No illnesses have been reported to date.
- The recall applies to 3.5 oz. (100 g) and 5.3 oz. (150 g) consumer size bags as follows:
• ORGANIC TRADITIONS DARK CHOCOLATE GOLDEN BERRIES Lot numbers CACAOXPSWEETZZGBEBLK001-12, CACAOXPSWEETZZGBEBLK001-13; NET WT. 3.5 oz. UPC 8 54260 00263 8, and NET WT. 5.3 oz. UPC 8 54260 00266 9
• ORGANIC TRADITIONS DARK CHOCOLATE SACHA INCHI SEEDS Lot numbers CACAOXPSWEETZZDSIBLK001-12, CACAOXPSWEETZZSIBLK 001-13; NET WT. 3.5 oz. UPC 8 54260 00709 1, and NET WT. 5.3 oz. UPC 8 54260 00718 3
- Sold At:
- Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oakland, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.
- What To Do:
- Return the product to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at 1-888-343-3278.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.