Kellogg Company has taken this precautionary action due to the possible presence of glass fragments. No incidents or injuries have been reported.
Recalled product includes three sizes of Kellogg's Special K Red Berries cereal packages.
The product affected by the recall can be identified with the following information:
11.2 ounce packages UPC code: 3800059923
- Better if Used Before Date of DEC 02 2013 followed by KNC 105 with a time stamp of 00:13-2:30
22.4 ounce packages UPC code: 3800078356
- Better if Used Before Date of NOV 30 2013 followed by KNA 105 with a time stamp of 07:00-08:51
- Better if Used Before Date of NOV 30 2013 followed by KNB 105 with a time stamp of 15:00-17:05
37 ounce packages UPC code: 3800020940
- Better if Used Before Date of NOV 30 2013 followed by KNB 107 with a time stamp of 17:31-20:05
If your package includes the following information - it is NOT included in the recall:
- Sizes other than 11.2, 22.4 and 37 ounces
- Product with the date of NOV 30 2013 or DEC 02 2013 and KXA, KXB or KXC as part of the Better if Used Before Date
Various retailers across the United States.
What To Do:
Do not eat the product. Contact Kellogg Consumer Response Center for a replacement coupon by calling 800-962-1413 or by visiting kelloggs.com/en_US/contact-us.html.
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.