- March 19, 2014
- Helados La Tapatia, Inc.
- The Danger:
- Helados La Tapatia, Inc. is voluntarily recalling its products due to a possible health risk from Listeria monocytogenes. No illnesses have been reported to date.
- All ice cream products, popsicles, fruit bars/cups and bolis are affected by the recall.
- Click here for flavors and UPC codes affected by the recall.
- Sold At:
- Arizona, California, Nevada, and Washington.
- What To Do:
- Return the products to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company toll-free at 1-855-893-1171 or email at email@example.com.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.