- March 27, 2014
- BBM Chocolate Distributors, Ltd.
- The Danger:
- BBM Chocolate Distributors, Ltd. of Brooklyn, NY is recalling "all lots" of CHOCOLAT Alprose 52% CACAO PREMIUM DARK CHOCOLATE, Alprose Swiss Chocolate Dark Chocolate and CHOCOLATE Alprose Napolitains because it may contain undeclared milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products. No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem.
- The chocolate product is packed in the following three ways:
• CHOCOLAT ALPROSE 52% CACAO PREMIUM DARK CHOCOLATE, within stand-up maroon colored gift box. NET WT 3.5 oz (100g). The UPC is 689423025038.
• Alprose Swiss Chocolate Dark Chocolate within a gold colored pillow gift box. NET WT 3.5 oz (100g). The UPC is 689423027308.
• CHOCOLAT Alprose NAPOLITAINS SWITZERLAND, bulk product within clear plastic bags of 230 pieces. NET WT. 1 Kg (35 oz). The UPC is 712963000354.
- Sold At:
- Nationwide from January 2013 through March 2014.
- What To Do:
- Return it to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at (718) 522-0689.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.