- July 22, 2014
- Oeuf LLC, of Brooklyn, N.Y.
- The Danger:
- The slats/spindles and top rail can detach from the cribs and pose an entrapment hazard to a child. Oeuf received four reports of the slats/spindles and the top rail detaching from the crib. No injuries were reported.
- The recall includes about 14,000 Oeuf Sparrow cribs. The cribs were sold in the colors birch, grey, walnut, and white. The recalled cribs were manufactured between July 2007 and January 2014 and have one of the following model numbers: 1SPCR, 2SPCR, 4SPCR or 5SPCR. The manufacture date, in the MM-YYYY format, and the model number are located on the warning label attached to the crib's mattress support.
- Sold At:
- Independent juvenile specialty stores nationwide and online for about $800.
- What To Do:
- Stop using the cribs and contact Oeuf to receive a free repair kit. For more information, call Oeuf at (844) 653-8527 or go online to ouefnyc.com and click on Sparrow recall.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.