- March 3, 2011
- Kids Furniture
- Aosom LLC.
- The Danger:
- The wooden playpen can break, split and/or crack at points where screws and other hardware are located. Small, broken wood pieces and hardware from the playpen can pose a risk of choking and laceration hazards to children. In addition, an unstable playpen can fall over onto a child, posing an entrapment hazard.
- This recall involves about 5,000 wooden playpens. The firm's logo "A" and "www.AOSOM.com" is stamped on the gate of the playpen. The following four models are included in this recall:
- AOSOM 3in1 Baby wooden Superyard Playpen Combo
Model Number: 5664-0017S&G
- AOSOM Baby 8 Panel Wooden Playpen Room Divider
Model Number: 5664-0017
- AOSOM Baby 8 Sided Wooden Playpen 2 Panels
Model Number: 5664-0017S
- AOSOM Baby 8 Sided Wooden Playpen Gate
Model Number: 5664-0017G
- Sold At:
- Aosom.com, Amazon.com, eBay.com and other online retailers from October 2008 through November 2010 for between $30 and $150
- What To Do:
- Stop using the wooden playpens and contact Aosom for instructions on how to return the product and receive a full refund toll-free at 877-644-9366 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday, or e-mail the firm at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit aosom.com
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.