- July 15, 2009
- Propac Distributing Corp.
- The Danger:
- The sweatshirts have a drawstring through the hood which can pose a strangulation hazard to children.
- This recall involves about 7,000 youth zipper and pullover hooded sweatshirts with drawstrings. The sweatshirts were sold in black, navy, and grey. The Proclub brand sweatshirts have RN number 100418 is printed on a tag inside the collar.
- Sold At:
- Retail stores in Los Angeles, California, and Las Vegas, Nevada, from November 2008 through December 2008 for about $19.
- What To Do:
- Immediately remove the drawstrings from the sweatshirts to eliminate the hazard, or return the garment with the drawstring to the store for a full refund. You can also return the sweatshirts to Propac Distributing for a full refund. For more information, contact Propac Distributing at (888) 337-0011 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday or visit www.proclubinc.com.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.