- December 4, 2013
- David's Place Off Price Clothing Co. Inc.
- The Danger:
- The jackets sold with the set have drawstrings through the hood which pose a strangulation hazard to young children.
- This recall includes about 60 Wearever Girl brand girl's long sleeve zip-up 100% cotton hooded jackets sold as a set with brown pants. The brown hooded jackets have thin aqua, light pink and light green horizontal stripes and sold in girl's sizes 7 to 16. There is a brown, flat drawstring around the neck of the jackets. "Wearever Girl" is printed on a label on the back inside neck of the jackets and on the pants.
- Sold At:
- Burlington Coat Factory in August 2013 for about $10.
- What To Do:
- Immediately take the jackets away from children and remove the drawstrings to eliminate the hazard. Consumers can also contact David's Place to obtain a return address label and instructions for returning the garment for a full refund. Call David's Place Off Price Clothing at (888) 394-1398 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.