- May 13, 2010
- Jewelry & Accessories
- The Children's Place Services Company LLC
- The Danger:
- The denim shorts' metal snaps could detach from the shorts, posing a choking hazard.
- This recall involves about 29,000 denim shorts sold at The Children's Place with item numbers 567844 or 567967 only. The item number can be found on a sewn-in label located on the side of the shorts. The shorts were sold in sizes 0/3 months to 12 months. Shorts with other item numbers are not included in this recall.
- Sold At:
- The Children's Place Services online store from March 23, 2010 through April 8, 2010 for about $12.
- What To Do:
- Immediately take the recalled shorts away from children. E-commerce customers will be mailed a postage-pre-paid envelope with instructions on how to return the shorts for a full refund. For more information, contact The Children's Place Services between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday toll-free at (877) 752-2387 or visit www.childrensplace.com
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.