- May 10, 2010
- Jewelry & Accessories
- Roberta Roller Rabbit by Roberta Freymann
- The Danger:
- The recalled sleepwear fails to meet the federal children's sleepwear flammability standard, posing a burn hazard to children.
- This recall involves about 9,200 long sleeved children's kimono robes, lounge sets and slumber short sets. The garments were sold in sizes 0 (12months), 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10. A yellow label at the inside neck reads "Roberta Roller Rabbit."
- Sold At:
- Roberta Roller Rabbit retail stores in New York, N.Y.; East Hampton, N.Y. and Santa Monica, Calif. from January 2005 through February 2010 for $50.00.
- What To Do:
- Immediately stop using the recalled robes and lounge sets and return them to a Roberta Roller Rabbit retail store for a store credit. For more information, contact Roberta Roller Rabbit toll-free at (877) 449-0604 between 9:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or visit the firm's website at www.RobertaRollerRabbit.com
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.