The garments fail to meet federal flammability standards for children's sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injury to children. No injuries have been reported.
This recall includes about 10,000 or more sets of pajamas. It involves all styles of pajama sets (tops and bottoms), separate pajama pants, and nightgowns sold in boys and girls sizes 0-6X and 7-14. A garment label with the name "Papa Bear Loungeabouts" and a picture of a bear is sewn into the center back neckline on the outside of the garments. A hanging label features the same name and image. The sleepwear is 100% cotton poplin or 100% cotton flannel and the different styles come in a variety of colors and novelty print designs, including: bling, cows, Scotty dogs, hot rods, basketball, sports, vintage, rodeo, rock and roll, ballerinas, popcorn, and more.
Children's clothing and specialty retailers nationwide and online from January 2004 to December 2011.
What To Do:
Immediately stop using the recalled sleepwear and return the product to the retailer where the product was purchased for a refund, exchange, or store credit. For additional information, please contact the retailer from whom you purchased your recalled products. Participating in this recall are the following retailers with their contact details:
1. CCS Group d/b/a Pajamamania: 866-472-5262, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; includes Sleepyheads and Pajamaheaven of Erlanger, Ky.; websites: www.pajamamania.com, www.sleepyheads.com
2. Cotton Tots, Inc. d/b/a Bright Beginnings and Bestdressed Kids of Austin, Tx.: 512-453-0433, Email: email@example.com; website: www.bestdressedkids.com
3. Comfykid.com of San Jose, Calif.: 877-479-9040, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; website: www.comfykid.com
4. My Baby Pajamas, LLC of Scottsdale, Ariz.: 480-330-6380, email@example.com; website: www.mybabypajamas.com
5. Pajama Company of New Canaan, Conn.: 877-757-4386 firstname.lastname@example.org; website: www.thepajamacompany.com
6. Zulily, Inc. of Seattle, Wash.: 855-812-0945 email@example.com; website: www.zulily.com
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.