- February 6, 2008
- Seventy Two
- The Danger:
- The garments have a drawstring through the hood, which poses a strangulation hazard to children.
- The recall involves about 1,800 Children's Hooded Sweatshirts that are reversible and come in two styles:
- The Hearts and Stars style is green and the front has a heart surrounded by pink stars. The reverse side is hot pink with light pink dots.
- The Robots style is gray with drawings of robots and pink hearts. The reverse has a zebra-like pattern with gray and black stripes.
- "Bonafide Love" is printed on a label sewn into the collar.
- Sold At:
- Nordstrom retail stores nationwide from November 2007 through December 2007.
- What To Do:
- Remove the drawstrings immediately or return the sweatshirts to Nordstrom or to Seventy Two for a full refund. For additional information, contact Seventy Two Inc. collect at (626) 330-8027 ext. 170 between 9 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.