- June 17, 2010
- Jewelry & Accessories
- Holtrop & McIndoo LLC dba Kiwi Industries
- The Danger:
- Snaps on the onesies and rompers can detach from the garment, posing a choking hazard to young children.
- This recall involves about 450 onesies and rompers that were sold in eight colors and prints, including: eggplant with kiwi green binding, floral print with eggplant binding, kiwi green with eggplant binding, pacific blue with kiwi green binding, crisscross print, and kiwi green with pacific blue binding. The onesies were sold in sizes 0 to 3 months up to 12 to 18 months. The rompers were sold in sizes 0 to 3 months up to 18 to 24 months. "Kiwi industries" is printed on a tag sewn inside each garment's collar.
- Sold At:
- Children's specialty stores nationwide from March 2010 through May 2010, for between $24 and $28.
- What To Do:
- Immediately stop using the garments and contact Kiwi Industries for an exchange. The firm will provide a postage-free package for the return of the recalled garment. For more information, contact Kiwi Industries toll-free at (877) 509-4891 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. MT Monday through Friday, visit www.kiwiindustries.com, or email the company at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.