- March 25, 2009
- Dysfunctional Clothing LLC
- The Danger:
- The jackets have a drawstring through the hood which can pose a strangulation hazard to children.
- This recall involves about 450 Lost Children's Sweatshirts with drawstring sizes S through XL, RN # 85773. The product name and style numbers are found on the hangtag at the left side seam of the garment.
- Sold At:
- Macy's, Bloomingdale's, Zappos, and Jack's Surf Shop stores nationwide. The sweatshirts were sold between June 2008 and December 2008 for about $26.
- What To Do:
- Immediately remove the drawstrings from the sweatshirts to eliminate the hazard, or return the garment to the store or to Dysfunctional Clothing LLC for a full refund. For more information, contact Dysfunctional Clothing at (800) 760-3417 between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. PT Monday through Friday, or visit www.lostenterprises.com
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.