- October 29, 2010
- Jewelry & Accessories
- The Children's Place Services Company, LLC
- The Danger:
- Metal snaps may detach from the garment, causing a choking hazard.
- This recall involves about 3,300 girls ruffle vests that are quilted and chalk-colored with a hood trimmed with fake fur. The vests have a label sewn to the inside side seam of the lining with number #587754 printed on it.
- Sold At:
- Online at childrensplace.com in September 2010, for about $20.
- What To Do:
- Those who purchased the recalled product online will be mailed a postage-paid envelope with instructions for returning their vest for a full refund. For more information, contact The Children's Place Services Company, LLC toll-free at 877-752-2387 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday, or visit childrensplace.com
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.