- March 10, 2010
- Jewelry & Accessories
- Byer California DBA Amy Byer
- The Danger:
- The drawstrings on the neck and waist of the jacket can pose a strangulation or entrapment hazard to children.
- This recall involves about 600 girls' brown cargo pocket jackets sold in sizes small through extra-large. Style number 2029G1J is printed on the tag inside the jacket.
- Sold At:
- Burlington Coat Factory, Bon Ton Stores and juvenile clothing retail stores nationwide from December 2008 through September 2009 for about $12.
- What To Do:
- Immediately remove the drawstring or return the jacket to the store where purchased for a full refund. For more information, contact Byer California at (800) 998-2937 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday, or visit www.burlingtoncoatfactory.com
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.