- April 13, 2010
- Deux par Deux Minimome Inc.
- The Danger:
- The snowsuits and coats have drawstrings through the hood that can pose a strangulation hazard to children.
- This recall involves about 4,500 children's snowsuits and coats sold in sizes 2 through 12. The snowsuits and coats were sold in various colors and prints. The brand name "Deux par Deux" and the style number is printed on the neck tag. This recall involves the following children's snowsuit style numbers: B504, B514, D506, D516, E807, F508, F808, G809, H510, H810, K523, K813, L524, all issued in 2005; B502, D504, F506, I819, J510, K511, M813, N514, P516, T820, all issued in 2006; B503, C804, D515, G516, J518, J511, K512, K912, L513, P817, all issued in 2007; D802, E803, G806, J807, I808, J809, K810, L811, N813, P815 all issued in 2008; C804, D805, E806, F807, G808, I510, I810, K812, M815, all issued in 2009; and C803, D804, D904, E805, F806, G807, H808, K810, L811, L812, M813, all issued in 2010. This recall also involves the following children's coat style numbers: D906 and F908 from 2005; I909 and P916 from 2006; I910 and L913 from 2007; H907, J909 and P915 from 2008; C904, D905 and I910 from 2009; and C903, I909 and J910 from 2010.
- Sold At:
- Small boutique retailers in the United States from 2005 through 2010 for $190 for the snowsuits and $120 for the coats.
- What To Do:
- Immediately remove the drawstrings from the jackets to eliminate the hazard or return the garment with drawstring to the store for a full refund. You can also return the jackets with the drawstring intact to Deux par Deux, 433 Chabanel West, Suite 1102, Montreal, Quebec Canada H2N 2J8 for a full refund. For more information, contact Deux par Deux toll-free at 866-557-2222 between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET Monday through Friday or visit www.DeuxparDeux.com
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.