- September 21, 2010
- Jewelry & Accessories
- D&D Distributing-Wholesale Inc.
- The Danger:
- The metal rings and necklaces contain high levels of lead.
- This recall involves about 19,000 Rings and 4,000 Necklaces. This recall involves a mood necklace, which is 18 inches in length, and an adjustable ring. The products change colors when the user's "mood" changes. "Love Tester" and "Are You In the Mood" are labeled on the product packaging. The products are sold separately.
- Sold At:
- Small retail stores nationwide from September 2005 through June 2010, for about $4.
- What To Do:
- Immediately take the recalled jewelry away from children and return to the store to receive a full refund or replacement product. For more information, contact D&D Distributing-Wholesale toll-free at 800-262-9435 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday, or visit dddist.com
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.