- November 15, 2007
- The Bon-Ton Department Stores
- The Danger:
- The bathrobes are potentially flammable, posing a risk of burn injuries to children if the robe caught fire.
- This recall involves about 1,000 children's bathrobes, including:
- "Miss Attitude" girls' bathrobes with GPU #5500-K660504 (solid purple with frog and rainbow applique) and GPU #5500-K660474 (pink leopard print)
- "URIT" boys' bathrobes with GPU #5500-K660495 (blue solid with sport applique) and GPU #5500-K660496 (green camouflage print).
- "URIT," "Miss Attitude," and the GPU number can be found in the tags sewn in the center back neck of the garment.
- Sold At:
- Bon-Ton, Bergner's, Boston Store, Elder-Beerman, Herberger's, Younkers, and Carson Pirie Scott stores nationwide and Parisian (Detroit area only) from September 2007 through October 2007 for between $25 and $40.
- What To Do:
- Stop using these children's robes immediately and return them to any of the stores listed above for a full refund. For additional information, please contact Bon-Ton at (866) 798-2875 anytime, or visit their Web site at www.bonton.com.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.