The zipper pull can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
This recall involves about 218,000 units of eight styles of one-piece, footed cotton clothing for infants made by Carter's. They have a zipper from the foot to the neck and were sold in sizes newborn, 3, 6 and 9 months. Baby B'gosh, Child of Mine made by Carter's or Just One You made by Carter's is printed on the fabric inside the neck area. The style number is printed on a side seam label.
Yellow with white quarter moons and gray and white stars print, style #414-208
Child of Mine
Baseball-style, white with blue stripes, yellow accents and "Little Brother" printed on the chest, style #715-839
Just One You Sold as a 2-pack:
1. White background with navy stripes and green neck binding, style #520-242
2. Light blue with a nautical and green crabs print and "Captain Cutie" on the left chest, style #597B537
Sold as a 2-pack:
1. White with a pink cupcake print, style #520-243
2. Pink with small polka dots and a bunny ballerina on the left chest, style #597B538
Sold as a 2-pack:
1. White with green stripes and an elephant and duck on the left chest, style #520-244
2. White with a gray elephant, gray bear, green frog, and yellow duck print, style #597B539
OshKosh B'gosh, Walmart, and Target nationwide from December 2012 through January 2013 for between $7 and $20. Baby B'gosh sleepwear was also sold online at oshkoshbgosh.com.
What To Do:
Immediately take the recalled clothing away from infants and return it to Carter's for a full refund. Contact the company toll-free at (888) 282-4674 or visit carters.com and click on Product Recalls.
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.