- April 9, 2009
- Jewelry & Accessories
- Pagoda International Footwear Ltd.
- The Danger:
- The shoe has four decorative wheels that can detach, posing a choking hazard to young children.
- This recall involves about 73,000 Buster Brown & Co. "CARS" fleece clog children's shoes. Each shoe is a red plastic molded clog with fleece lining and is designed to resemble a car. The shoes were sold in infant sizes 4 to 6 and toddler sizes 7 to 11. The infant-size shoes have a strap in the back. Each side of the shoe has two red and black decorative wheels and the number "95." "Buster Brown & Co." and "Disney" are printed on a tag sewn inside the shoe.
- Sold At:
- Wal-Mart stores in the United States and Canada from September 2008 through March 2009 for between $6 and $10 (U.S.) and for about $13 (CAN).
- What To Do:
- Take this product away from children immediately and return it to the nearest Wal-Mart store for a full refund. For more information, contact Buster Brown & Co. toll-free at (888) 869-1044 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. CT Monday through Friday and between 10 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. CT on Saturday, visit www.busterbrownshoes.com, or send an e-mail to Busterandtige@brownshoe.com.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.