- December 3, 2013
- Volvo Cars of North America, LLC
- The Danger:
- On certain 2011-2012 S60 vehicles, the engine oil pressure sensor is not activated in the vehicles' software. If the engine oil pressure is too low, there will be no warning display in the Driver Information Module (DIM).
- The recall includes 30,929 model year 2011-2012 Volvo S60 vehicles equipped with 5 cylinder engines. They were produced between 6/22/10 and 5/14/12.
- Sold At:
- Car dealerships nationwide.
- What To Do:
- Vehicle owners will be notified about a software upgrade. For more information, call Volvo at (201) 768-7300.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.