- July 18, 2012
- Play Yards, Gyms & Activity Centers
- Panline USA Inc.
- The Danger:
- The handlebar can break, causing a fall hazard.
- This recall involves about 8,000 trampolines. The product is a small, toddler-sized trampoline with a yellow and blue colored handlebar over the top of the trampoline for toddlers to hold on to while jumping. The trampoline has a blue mat and orange pads with different colored circles printed onto the pads, yellow legs and blue feet. A white label is sewn into the underside of the orange pads which has "786X Little Jumpers Trampoline" printed above the bar code. This recall involves trampolines with the codes 21011-P0003070, 21011-P0003246, 25511-P0003071, 27811-P0003372, 29811-P0003373 and 34211-P0003375. This code is printed underneath the barcode.
- Sold At:
- Independent specialty toy and retail stores from January through March 2012 for about $100.
- What To Do:
- Immediately stop using the product and contact the firm for instructions on receiving a replacement trampoline. Contact the company toll-free at (800) 666-2539 or visit alextoys.com/safety.
- For More Information:
The Biggest Product Recalls
Product Safety Advice
Our product recalls database includes information and content from the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, and other sources. Our database is not comprehensive. For more complete information concerning recalls, visit www.cpsc.gov or, for car seats, www.safercar.gov.