Cardboard or foam core Mod Podge Patterned paper X-Acto Knife Sandpaper Embellishments such as ribbon, glitter, or tagsMake it:
- Draw or trace a large letter onto cardboard or foam core, then cut out.
- Paint Mod Podge on the top of the cutout letter and apply patterned paper; let dry.
- Use an X-Acto knife to trim any excess paper; finish the edges by rubbing them lightly with sandpaper.
- Punch a hole in the top of the letter and attach a string for hanging.
- Embellish the ornament with ribbon, rhinestones, or stickers.
Copyright © 2012 Meredith Corporation.