- Heavyweight gift or shopping bag
- Scissors (regular or decorative-edged)
- Hole punch
- Candy dots
- Carpet or duct tape
- Using regular scissors or decorative sheers, cut a shopping or gift bag so that it is 6 to 8 inches tall.
- For ribbon handles, punch a hole on either side about an inch down from top edge of bag. Thread the ribbon through holes and knot each end on the outside of the bag. Glue on ribbon embellishments to your liking.
- For candy-button handles, attach the candy-dots strip to the inside of the bag using carpet tape or duct tape. Attach an additional strip of candy dots around the bag with glue.
Copyright © 2010 Meredith Corporation.