Information on how pay for college is just a mouse click away. Here are some Web sites that can help you navigate everything from investment choices to financial aid policies:
- College Board: Features an online calculator that will project college costs and how much you need to save.
- Saving for College: Compiles and analyzes information about 529 Savings Plans and other investment options.
- Simple Tuition: Provides the lowdown on student loans.
- National Institute of Certified College Planners: Helps parents locate a Certified College Planning Specialist in their area who can prepare a comprehensive financial plan to save for college, including investments and tax strategies.
- FinAid: Offers information about financial aid, including guidelines on how to apply and rules for qualifying.
Copyright © 2008 Parents.com.