SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Turn an old wire whisk into a fun flower that can last for years.
1. Bend the loops out from the center of the whisk, as shown.
2. Tear paper into strips. We used translucent Japanese paper, called unryu, available at art supply stores, but you can also use copy or wrapping paper.
3. Brush one side of a strip with Mod Podge and wrap that side around a loop. Add strips to the loops until they're covered.
4. Brush the finished petals with a light coat of Mod Podge.
5. Glue a large pom-pom to the center of the flower.
Originally published in the May 2013 issue of FamilyFun
© Copyright 2013, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.