SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Turn paper ephemera from your vacation into a container to showcase your family's happy memories.
1. Use a 1-inch circle punch to create 45 to 65 paper circles from colored paper and printed material from your trip -- maps, brochures, tickets, photos, and so on.
2. Wrap the outside of a cereal bowl in plastic wrap; try to keep the wrap as smooth as possible. Place the bowl upside down on waxed paper.
3. Brush decoupage medium (such as Mod Podge) onto a section of the wrapped bowl near the rim. Add a circle, then brush the top of the circle with more medium.
4. Continue adding circles, overlapping them slightly to prevent gaps. Let the bowl dry completely.
5. Remove the paper bowl from the original bowl and gently peel off the plastic. Paint the inside of the bowl with acrylic paint, if you'd like.
Originally published in the September 2014 issue of FamilyFun magazine.
© Copyright 2014, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.