SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
This reusable popper lets you launch paper "fireworks" during Fourth of July parades and barbecues -- or wherever confetti is needed.
1. Cut the top 2½ to 3 inches from a clean plastic bottle and discard the rest.
2. Cover the cut edge with tape.
3. Stretch the mouth of a party balloon over the bottle's opening. Work the neck of the balloon over the threads of the bottleneck, as shown at right.
4. Cut paper into confetti, then pour the pieces into the popper.
5. Hold onto the bottleneck with one hand, and pull down on the bottom of the balloon with the other. Let the balloon snap to launch a shower of confetti.
© Copyright 2013, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.