SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Tape sprigs of plastic greenery (available at craft stores) to a pen.
2. Mold aluminum foil around the pen to form a tapered carrot shape. Secure the foil with masking tape.
3. In a bowl, whisk 1 cup flour into 3 cup water.
4. Dip strips of newspaper into the flour mixture, then wrap them around the foil. When the foil is covered, let the papier-máché dry completely (it may take a day or two).
5. For the best coverage and color, paint the carrot white and let it dry, then paint it orange. Using a fine paintbrush and brown paint thinned with water, decorate the carrot with little dots and lines.
© Copyright 2014, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.