SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
This sweet bird will make a precious decoration for your Easter table.
What you'll need:
• Craft paper
• Craft paint
• Hot glue
• Small vine nest
• Specked egg candies
1. Hollow out your eggs and wash gently.
2. Let the kids help finger paint the eggs and set them to dry on lollipop sticks.
3. Cut wings and beaks out of pattern craft paper.
4. Attach the wings and beak to your eggs with hot glue.
5. Perch mommy on a small vine nest (available at most craft stores) and fill nest with candies.
© Copyright 2013, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.