SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Start seeing your doctor or midwife every two weeks.
2. Update your retirement beneficiaries.
3. Babyproof your house.
4. Help your partner to feel the baby's kicks.
5. If your fingers are swollen, take your rings off and store them in a safe place until after delivery.
6. Depending on your and your partner's blood types, you may receive an injection of RhoGAM.
© Copyright 2013, Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.